It's so weird how when you are so determined to start blogging and you have this incredible idea on how you could move ahead and write these amazing stories and lay out your own opinions (albeit all is in your head), you find yourself in the same spot as you did a few years before. That same place is called...stuck in nowhere.
Literally, here I am again, stuck silently wondering what I can type on this blog. I search and search through Google for pictures and news that I could read and admire and be inspired to write about but all the effort was to no avail and it sucks. So again, I find myself staring back at the white screen of what this blog post used to be before I started typing with Demi Lovato's Youtube Original documentary running in the background. Quietly as I listened through the documentary, I realized how many hard work Demi put into her brand and her career and same goes with every other successful celebrities out there. Then, everything just clicked.
I can't let this lack of inspiration in me stop me from making things work and as I raked through my brain, I finally settled on what to write about - just writing out how I feel, right now and how frustrating I feel about this issue everyone calls, the writer's block.
Throughout my life, right after I realised that my childhood dream of being a part of National Geographic will probably not happen because for me, life is not that simple, I developed a dream of just being a successful person and wanting to be that successful person who could give back. It took me literally up until this year, that I finally realised what I really want to do and what I can really do. Writing is my passion and my interest and I was really good at it before but since adulthood came crashing through my life, that interest starts to dwindled away and I guess when the interests drift, so does the talent for it. And that is why, every time I just want to blog or write, I come to this point and it just frustrates me because I know to be a good blogger and to have people reading your blog, you need to constantly write. It's been two days, well two and half days of me getting this writer's block.
I'm still thinking of what else to write about and I really don't want to write about my day to day activity because honest to God, I live the most basic life. It's literally wake up, work, go home and sleep (of course eating in between) and repeat. See, nothing special, so it's very important for me to write something that I feel good about and something that I'm proud of. Being stuck like this, I'm definitely not proud of it. So am crazily hoping, that I'm not the only one person who feels this way.
Anywho, my plan to start the Plush Talk Time podcast is underway. I have a few topics that I wish to talk about but am still writing down the best possible points to ensure that my podcast runs as smoothly as possible. Although, I am not surprise if the few tries would not be as good as I wish it would be but as Mark Twain once said, the secret to getting ahead is to get started - and now that's what I'm trying to do. Get ahead.
So I guess that is it. My frustration vented out on this blog post. It's incredibly frustrating yet to be able to write it out, it feels quite nice.

Comments
Post a Comment